Country Club Fraud

Hi friends my name is Kiran (08096960094) from Hyderabad, Friends kindly contact me if any one having similar fraudulent story. Before telling my story Friends together if we fight 100% chances of winning "United we stand divided we fall"

On 01-08-2013 we received number of calls from country club that we have won 3 gifts and they have put a condition that couple should come to their office to collect it. My wife refused to go and told them that they would try to sell us a package.Their official requested that we come there by 07:00 PM and we will handover the three gifts and said that they doing for the shake of promotion of their company. we went there , the marketing team of country club had gave us 2 hours long presentation and your team told me that I was given a club membership at free of cost and with country vacations membership , the marketing team of country club also promised me that the package which was given to me is for 6 nights and 7 days in a year for 30 years with family and parents with out paying even a single pie and along with the package one vehicle along with driver will be provided for 7 days and we have to just pay the diesel charges , the marketing of country club also promised me that a guide will be accompanied with us when ever we will go out and the same is also will be provided at free of cost   and the marketing team of country club have asked my credit card to confirm the offer as they have told me that this is free offer and the free offer is only for few credit card holders , so I have handed over my credit card to the marketing team of country club and with in 5 minutes I have received a shocking message that Rs.70, 000/- was swiped at country club. Then I shouted at them, but they have forcibly announced my name and announced that Sri S.Kiran Kumar is our lucky member and every one has clapped and then they told me that the Rs.70, 000/- will be converted into 12 EMI at ZERO Charges and they have given agreement which was already filled partly and left only personnel details to be filled and asked me all my details and filled and made me sign on the agreement , I was in shock and I could not do any thing but to sign on the agreement as my children’s are hungry and they are crying , but before signing I have asked your them that whether all the facilities you have promised is true or not , the marketing team of country club replied that in additions to the facilities I will be provided a suite room with kitchen and I can cook my self and if I am not interested in cooking then a complementary lunch and buffet break fast will be provided at all the country club properties for all the 7 days for all the 30 years, more over it is literally impossible to read all the contents at your premises due to poor visibility/ lighting in the presentation room and that too the font size is not more than 8 or 9 for terms and conditions in the document due to which I literally have to trust your team , but before signing I have hesitated but the marketing team of country club have promised me that today you think about our offer and I you still feel that you are not interested then we will refund your money by deducting cancellation fee of Rs.100/- only. When I returned to my home and read all the terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement which are quite opposite. So I have decided to cancel the membership which was forcibly given to me and I have made number of calls to them and they are keeping on telling me that you don’t go by the agreement we will provide all what we have promised and when I still not agreed and demanded to return my money then they avoided my calls saying that they are out of station or they are not feeling well or their daughter health is not well and after few days they avoided my calls by not answering my calls and most of the time they used to keep their mobiles in switch off mode. Then I have decided to visit their office along cancellation application, but while enquiring about him they replied that he is not available. On 16-08-2013 I have visisted Country Vacations premises and waited for him on the entrance and when he entered into the premises I have given him letter for cancellation of my membership and then he told me that he cannot return my money fully but he assured me that he will talk to higher up and downgrade my package from 30 years package to 5 years package with a complementary Country Club Member ship for life long which costs Rs.35000/- and rest amount ie., Rs.35000 will be return back to be with in 3 days . But even after a lapse of 50 days they have done nothing this shows how fraudulent marketing team of country club is. The team member are 1. FASSIUDDIN, Marketing Manager, 2. Afsar, Marketing Executive and 3.Akil, Junior Marketing Executive.

    This is to inform that daily Country Vacations regular practice is that they will collect coupons which were filled by the innocent people in Malls and I am one among them who was cheated by the Country Club through Country Vacations. The Country Club Marketing People will make number of calls that “ Your are the luckiest person selected among 50, 000 contestants and he or she had won a free holiday package and free gifts and they should come to their office to collect the gift” , but they will put one condition that only couple should come and collect the gifts. They will never reveal that they are calling on behalf of Country Vacations.

All the innocent people will be trapped with their offer and they will go to collect the gifts and there the real drama starts with the cunning marketing experts who will co-ordially invite the couple in the presentation room which will be crowded with trapped innocent people. The room will have around 20 to 30 small round tables where 4 to 6 persons can be accommodated including one marketing personnel, the drum beat sound will be played so that the presentation given in the next table will not be audible to nearby next table and they will in increase sounds when ever any one shouts at the marketing personnel and the marketing in charge will handle the situation. They will first mesmerize the couple with their sweet words and they will ask personal details to study their brain and they will ask simple questions to impress the couple and they will tell them that if the questions are answered they will get offers, If the couple says wrong also they will tell those couple that they are selected and they will explain the offer which is given for only few selected persons, the person will bring the country vacations properties list and their facilities ie., they will be provided 30 years package which includes facilities at free of cost ie., Free Car will be provided during vacation and if he/she doesn’t know driving they will be provided with driver and a guide at free of cost , in addition to that they will provide with suite rooms for 6 nights and 7days in india as well as in abroad which is inclusive of all taxes/charges and if the couple like to cook in their rooms then they will be provided with kitchen with all cooking items and the couple is not interested then they will be given buffet breakfast , lunch and dinner at free of cost ie on complementary and they will also assure the couple that if they are unable to use the vacation then they will sell the vacations on behalf of them and transfer the money to their account and in addition to the above facilities they will be given a complementary Country Club membership for 30 years at free of cost where in they can enjoy facilities of Gym , Swimming Pool and other facilities at free of cost for 30 years, if we could not able to use the holiday then they will give rent for the 7 days which is approximately 15, 000 per year, in addition to the above offers they will provide Banquet halls (at any property) which can be used upto 4 (four) times in a year at free of cost , 2 Nights / 3 days of holidays in Dubai free of cost with no extra charges, 2 Flight Domestic Tickets free of cost with no extra charges . The couple , their two children’s and their dependent parents are eligible for the above facilities and then they will ask the couple to pay a nominal amount , if the couple says that they will inform them tomorrow then they will tell them that this offer for today and at any cost they have to decide right now. If the couple says that they have no money then they will demand their Credit Card/ Debit card to check out whether the offer is valid to the particular card holder or not and if by chance they happen to handover the card then they will immediately swipe the card to maximum extent and announce the couple name as the luckiest couple of that evening and make everyone clap at them and in that scenario if the couple shout then they will increase the sound of the music and then they will tell the couple that the same will be converted into EMI with Zero processing charges. Due to shock their mind will be blocked and then they will give the couple one agreement which was already filled partly and left only personnel details to be filled and asked them all their personal details and fill the agreement and in between if you want to fill the documents then at any cost they will avoid and make them sign on the agreement as well as on the merchant copy in respect of Debit/ Credit card.

They will explain that their company have tie up with your bank and all these E.M.I’s will be interest free and you will not be charged any processing fees as well. It is pertinent to note here that the representatives of their organization explained us the offer on a plain piece of paper. The next day when we contacted bank to confirm our E.M.I amount we were totally shocked and disappointed to hear that our bank have no alliance with their organization. All the promises and assurance made by them are false as our Bank informed that if my transaction is to be converted into E.M.I’s then I have to give the interest and processing fees as well.

Due to 2 hours of presentation the couple will be impatient and he will definitely will not have patience to read the agreement properly and more over the marketing team will never allow the couple to read the terms and conditions stipulated in the agreement. If they really want to read the document then it is quite difficult to read because the terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement where the font size is not more than 8 ( Eg., abcd ) and more over the visibility in the presentation will also be very low. If the couple want to cancel the membership with out using even one vacation of the club, then they will say the they cannot refund money.

In this way Country Club through its Country Vacations are cheating innocent people not only in Andhra Pradesh but also in various places in india and in abroad. The Government should blacklist such fraudulent enterprises and book them under unfair trade practices act. It is requested to brow to following links to know how the innocent people are being cheated by Country vacations which is a division of Country Club :

No comments:

Post a Comment