Country Club India Cheating with customer....

I Have taken country club membership from its Delhi based agent Mr. Rehman & have been offered membership with below mentioned criterias : 1. Micromax tablet has been provided to me as a gift for entering into membership is now not in working condition & have been given any invoice so that the same can be repaired in authorised service centre or get replaced. 2.I have been informed that I need to pay AMC charges Rs.6,000/- per annum for holidays or in case I wish not pay the AMC, I need to pay only utility charges when I use the same for holiday (stay) on per night basis and if I do not use your property for holiday (stay) I need not to pay anything on account of this. 3.In case I wish to pay AMC of Rs.6,000/- per annum I need not to pay any utility charges for holidays (stay) for conuntryclub properties however if I wish to use any property which is other than countryclub property I need to pay utility charges as well apart from AMC. 4.Along with my membership I have been given free usage of club for 99 years which if I use on regular basis (only Gym) I need to pay extra AMC for club however if I use club on adhoc basis I need not to pay anything on account of club AMC. 5.The above mentioned club/ holiday facility can be utilised by me & my family members. 6.The above mentioned holiday AMC / Utility charges would apply throughout my membership for 30 years. 7.I have been told mine & my family birthday and anniversary would be celebrated by country club till the lifetime of my club membership however have not received any call on my daughter birthday which was on 26th Oct 2012. 8.I have not received membership card for my daughter till date. Have written to countryclub 4-5 times however nothing has been happened till date.
When I am asking for booking of vacations I have been asked to pay AMC as well as utility charges which inturn would result into extra outflow of money approximately 6000/- at this stage. However I have been told no extra utility charges would be charged,
Complainant Information
Name: sumittal99 Email Id: ca_sumitmittal@yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment