Cheated by Country Vacations (Country Club)

I won a lucky draw at country club (whose form was filled in Big Bazar, Indirapuram) in Dec, 11. I got a call that I have won 6days/5nights vacations and for that we have to attend 1hr promotion oresentation. We attened promotion presentation and decided to join the club on following terms:
1. We will pay total 55000 (15000same day + 40000 in installments) and we will get 15dats/14nights vacation in country club resorts anywhere in India/Abroad for 5 years and we have to pay Rs 6000 as maintenance charge every year. we agreed and paid 15000 same day, but made a mistake that no written document was given at that time and they said that it will be sent through courier. Also they said new year fuction coupan will be sent as regular part of functions celebrations. Also confirmation of free holidays will be sent

I received courier and surprised. They cheated me, details are as below.
I) The vacation period was 6nights/7days in place of 14nights/15days.
II) No free vacation coupan received.
III) New year party coupan received on Jan02,12 along with above.

Membership details are as below:
i) Name : Taruna Bhalla
ii) Membership No. DT/71/1403/CVGZIV5LB99770

This company is total cheat and I want my Rs15000 back.

Please help me out.

Regards,

Sandeep Bhalla
Cell No . 9958889585
Mail ID : sbhalla71@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr.Sandeep, We just viewed your issue here & we feel bad about it. Can you please e-mail your membership details to response.team@countryvacationsmail.com? We assure that we shall strive to put a smile back on your face. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete