Country Vacation chennai Fraud

Please find below how I was lured and deceived to obtain a membership only to be disappointed to the highest level with the type of services provided by THE COUNTRY VACATIONS:


I paid Rs.35,000 towards an annual vacation package (annually three days where we can stay in their resort by booking early). My membership number is MC 4/167
Though I submitted all the necessary documents for all the family members at their T.Nagar branch twice, but even after one year one year I did not receive the membership card or other documents as promised at the time of joining.
At the time of joining I was told that I will get an additional 3 days stay if I book 45 days in advance but at the time of booking in April for holidays in May, I was told that it was not applicable for peak season. This main condition was concealed with me and I feel this is nothing but duping the public.
Please go through my "unforgettable experience" with them during my Kerala holidays in May, 2012.
The offer was confirmed on 14.04.2012 by mail (by Ms.Kothai) by stating that the stay has been blocked at Cochin between 23rd and 25th of May, 2012 and asked me to pay utility tax for Rs.1400
After paying the same I confirmed it by sending the scanned copy on 28.04.2012.
After wards despite of repeated requests over phone to Ms.Kothai the confirmation voucher was not issued till 22.05.2012 at 7:00PM where as I was supposed to board the train from Bangalore at 9:00 PM
After I received the confirmation voucher I contacted their Cochin Resort and one Mr.Shaji told me that there were no rooms booked against my name for the particular period (23rd to 25th May,2012) and advised me not to come to Cochin.
But based on their assurances I reached Cochin at 9:00 AM on 23.05.2012 and from the railway station I called their resort and the same person Mr.Shaji took the call and this time he was abusing me for coming to Cochin despite of his warning previous day. Again he clearly confirmed there were no rooms booked for me. Though the check-in time is 12:00 noon and I called them at 9:00AM, atleast they should have asked me to wait up to the scheduled time.
I didn't had any choice except to stay in a different hotel by shelling out my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment