Country Vacation...Total Fraud

We received a call one afternoon saying that we have been selected for a lucky draw & we just need to come and collect the gift as a couple .We urged for more information they just kept saying the venue address and asked to collect them when we went there it was under the premises of country club hyd and then happen to say that we would have to just listen to the agent for 2hrs and then they would handover the gift we agreed and later after 2hrs of all the lecture that was delivered we were given no time to disuss and over it they said we cannot discuss this with any one and we were insisted to take the decission in 10 mins. With the agents words and convincing skills we were convinced & paid the entire amount of & later when we checked all the information on internet and dialled the customer care number everything was in vain .Even the agent stopped answering our calls looks life everything is preplanned to fool around with people . Pls find the email that had been forwarded to customercare and we received no response till now :( respected sir, (regarding cancellation of country club membership) this is to bring to your notice that country club membership master life # 8799 was sold to me @ rs.90000/- By your country vacations begumpet branch with false commitments. I was called for a venue consultation and was made to speak to srikanth and his manager preeti. I was keen in getting the membership only because I visit shirdi and tirupathi every year. Preeti told me that the country club has properties in both the places and I will be saving huge amount on taking membership as I don’t have to pay for accommodation on both locations. After 3 weeks w hen I have consulted your booking team in himayathnagar to book hotel in shirdi I was asked to pay rs.1000/- Per night which was very embarrassing to me. I usually spend around For deluxe hotel without membership and I realized that I had been cheated by country club. I approached sales team they have asked me to speak to himayathnagar branch and stopped picking up my calls. I am in constant touch with customer care executive akash but no results on my cancellation request. Neither there is any response on customer care email ID’s centralcustomercare@countryclubmail.Com, customercare@countryvacationsmail.Com. There were few other following things which I found to be a wrong approach to complete the sale. 1. Agreement was brought to desk only after paying rs.90000/- 2. Sales team DID not give time to read the agreement and made us to sign the same, saying they will provide another copy for our reference. 3. A free plot in aler nalgonda district was promised but they have not shown details. When I checked on next visit the location is 25kms far from aler, it is in jangaon warangal district. 4. A list of country club properties was promised but was not given as shirdi and tirupathi was not listed. 5. When we asked for the time of 2 days to signup they started saying this offer is not valid for next day, which is actually not the case. 6. Actual cost of membership was shown as rs.115000/- On bargaining they have closed it for rs.90000/- With annual maintenance of rs.1200/- Which is later given a reason by preeti for not having shirdi and tirupathi as an option for me. 7. I was promised an executive to visit the plot in aler, later I have to visit alone with no assistance from country club. Sales team DID not respond to my calls when calling from aler to identify the property. A reluctant behavior of preeti has caused me huge amount for my travel. 8. I was promised 5 days & 6 nights where as in countryclubindia.Com website in holidays section it is showing 2 days & 3 nights. Screenshot attached as annexure 1 9. I got the login details only on 10th may through sms and holiday start date is mentioned as 19th april Screenshot attached for your reference. 10. I was told that I have to renew the subscription every 5 years by paying nominal fees of rs.5000/- Which is actually rs.60000/-+ I kindly request you to refund my amount by 28th may I have used credit card and my 40 days credit period is nearing to end. If I don’t pay my credit card bill I have to pay 4% interest on same. I know and understand that countryclub is a very reputed organization and also listed in bse stock exchange. I am hoping that my grievance will be addressed as per the standards of the company. I will have the following options to follow in the failure of getting any kind of response to my grievance. 1. Cheating case in begumpet police station will be registered 2. I will be bound to approach all leading newspapers grievance cell and have to take their help by publishing my concerns and demanding for refund. 3. I will be bound to approach consumer court and demand for rs.90000/- + 4% interest + Travelling charges in a/C cab to jangaon to visit your site + For mental agony I am going through. Which will be in total Regards, k.Satyanarayana MLM # kukatpally hyderabad ph: email – kindly let us know how we can receover the amount and sue this company so that atleast other people would be saved from falling into this trap

2 comments:

  1. Hi there sir, We just viewed your issue here & we feel bad about it. Can you please e-mail your membership details to response.team@countryvacationsmail.com? We assure that we shall strive to put a smile back on your face. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete