Country Club Fraud Membership



Please beware of Country Club India FRAUD holiday package membership and do not waste your money.

They are the biggest fraud and cheats.

I was pestered by their sales and marketing to become a member. They brainwashed me & my parents for 90 minutes and forced me to make payment the same day for Studio – Red – 30 years membership. I paid them Rs. 60000 cash.

They offered me 5 gift vouchers for holiday packages of Country club vacations. I tried to book these vacation packages via phone and email. This fraud company stopped responding for some days and later said rooms are not available.

Later I tried to book through my membership holiday packages and kept calling them and sending them emails. This fraud company stops responding till you get fed up.

All the promises the Country Club India fraud makes before you take membership are forgotten after you become a member.

I am going to file a case against this Country Club India fraud holiday package in the Consumer Court. I request brave people with similar experience to file a case against this Country Club India fraud holiday package in the Consumer Court. The process of the Consumer Court is simple and we can hope to get back our money.

I also request people who know someone in the Media to seek their help to expose the Country Club India fraud holiday package.

I am withholding my Country Club India membership number to avoid harassment by their goons.

No comments:

Post a Comment