Cheaters club of INDIA (CCIL)

I bought the membership for 70000 from Mumbai Magnet mall Bhandup, they said this has to be paid in 48 EMI, they swipe my card for 18 Emis i asked them about this to the manager named Vikrant he said dont worry we will extend this for 48 Emis while submitting your documents to the bank, the next day i said i dont want to continue with this cancel my membership i want my money back, they said this cannot be cancel this has to be transferred, i said get me someone who is interested to purchase, he you have to find it someone from your group, i use to call Vikrant often for this, then he said i will email your case to the head office and will get back to you in two days, but he never called, i called him and asked him he said, he has not received any response, later he stooped picking my call, i dialed from another number, at that time he picked and i asked him details and said i am going to file a cheating case against you guys then he said i will send a mail again and asked me for two days, again i called him, at that time he said, he has received the mail and this can be canceled but in 45 -60 days. i just want my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment