Country Vacations Fraud - Bangalore

Doesn’t deserve even the single star. The real fraud & fool makers. The best in worst of all. They are shame less when they reach customers for payments, but newer respond to your queries. They never have holidays available for the dates that you request for. They will find some or other reason and make sure you will get their service & loose your money. Trust me you not even get a single penne back, either in money or vacation or happiness. They only time you feel happy is when are getting fooled i.e, when you are becoming a member of it, which you will realize only when start requesting for a service from them. I was not expressing my self because I feel guilty of getting fooled. But now, I want to save people not fall in this trap.

Please feel free to share in the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment