Cheating public by confusing representation

1. I, Pramod Jahirao, was handed to fill 1 Form at Utsav exibition, Bhosale Nagar, Behind E-Square. I filled the forms and received a call after 7 days stating that I have won a gift worth Rs 25000/- and was asked to collect it from Country Club office at 102,1st Floor, Centroile Building, Parihar Chowk, Aundh, Pune. I was requested to come along with wife at 7:00 PM to collect the Gift Voucher. Due to some impending task I could not reach. I was continuously called and I finally succumbed to their insistence and reached at 8:00 PM. After reaching it was disclosed to us that the gift promised was 6 days and 7 nights in any country club resorts. I was told to stay for a presentation and then only the gift voucher will be handed over to me. They continued the presentation for three hours and despite my telling that I am getting late they did not hand over the promised gift voucher. However they played their card by telling me that the membership is cheap for that day only 10 members are selected and you are the one person out of them. They further gave a lacuna that the promised gift voucher can only be availed during off peak season (Feb-Sep) thus leaving me with no other option but to get the card swiped at as late as 11:25 PM for membership (proof available).The agreement to take the membership was that they will book me for 6 days/7 nights at four locations in Thailand within the calendar year i.e. before 31 dec 2013.They just wanted to see my credit card and Pan-Card but they swap my HDFC credit card (amt-70,000 INR) without intimating to me. I was made to fill a form (tripartrite agreement) to the effect. So I agreed. When I read the mails from different folks then I noted that these people are fake/cheaters.
Since then I have been continuously following up for cancellation of membership request and reversal of the transaction in my credit card account with HDFC Card and country club people.

I am stating the truth and have proof available for the same.

This transaction is making me loose my sleeps now, request you to please understand and reverse the credit card transaction. I does not afford this membership as I have now heard that I have to pay for the maintenance of the membership also every year, over and above this amount of Rs 8000/-.

No comments:

Post a Comment