FRAUD TRANSACTION BY SALES MAN OF COUNTRY CLUB

One salesman Mr.Joydeb Das had called me on 10.09.2013 for enquiry on membership and handed over a form to me to fill up.I was interested and hence called that fellow on 12.09.2013 .I filled up the form and without showing any foolproff documents e.g terms and conditions ,any kind of agreement ,committments which I thought he will provide to me for genuinity .In the meanwhile he had transacted 50000/- from my credit card .Now when I asked him to produce identity card ,hw could not produce .I suspected the matter of fraud and immidiately taken possession of the swiping machine and told him to reverse the transaction .He could not do it and he talked to someone on the line and tried to convince me .

I told him to bring someone to me he is having valid identity . In the evening time ,he has brought someone who does not have any manners to talk and tried to empower me and confuse me and showed me an identity in which there is no validity mentioned .I did not see his name properly .I lost my balance and tried to avoid such people as they were contacting some goondas and talking in unnecessary genture and temparament .I was so dissatisfied and embarrassed with such kind of cheap quality salesmen that I requested them to reverse my transaction immidiately .

Ultimately the man has called his boss probably named Shukhendu and tried to have talk with him .I talked to his boss and he has assured me that my transaction will be reversed before 12 noon by tomorrow and he will see to this incident .

With this bad experience with country club ,I say goodbye and came to know such a poor branding of the club full of goondas like sales men.They donot know how to talk with customers .

I have asked them to refund my 50000/- immidiately .I donot want to have membership anymore with this experience .Details of the transaction are :

Shishir Kumar Char
Kolkata
9748092930

No comments:

Post a Comment