If you want to be fooled go to country vacations

Dear Bangaloreans,

The country club vacation promotors, the real m---fs are cheating people. Their people call you and tell you that you have won a prize worth Rs.25000/- and tell you to collect the prize. This was confirmed several times by me and they insisted that I collect he gift the same day before 8 p.m. I went to their shop in Phoenix Mall and met their representative. There, their representative a m---f, one Ganesh told me that I have to listen to his presentation before taking the gift. He started explaining me about the tour packages they offer. Basically it was a gimmick to attract customers.

Finally I had to give him a mouth full. He handed over a glass bowl set worth less than Rs.200/- and a coupon which allows for 20% discount. I thought there was no point in talking to that m---f, when his bosses are the culprits.

Let hell come to the promoters of Country club vacations. Their business crumble and their families suffer for cheating people.

ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO CALL THEM B----S, R-----LS, M----FS, SONS OF B----S ETC. FOR CHEATING PEOPLE.

BANGALOREANS BEWARE. ANY ONE OF YOU COULD BE THE NEXT PREY. PLS INFORM AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. LET THE B---S BUSINESS CRUMBLE AND GO TO HELL.

A Bangalorean.

No comments:

Post a Comment